FINRA Asks Companies To Disclose Actions In Digital Belongings
To print this text, all you want is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
FINRA asked that member companies notify their
risk-monitoring analysts if the companies presently have interaction in, or
intend to interact in, any actions involving digital belongings.
Within the regulatory discover, FINRA requested persevering with disclosures
- transactions in digital belongings, pooled funds investing in
digital belongings and derivatives (e.g., futures and choices) tied to
- participation in an preliminary or secondary providing of digital
belongings (e.g., an preliminary coin providing (“ICO”) or
- the administration of a platform for the secondary buying and selling of
- the acceptance of cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin) from
- the mining of cryptocurrencies;
- clearance and settlement providers for cryptocurrencies;
- the usage of blockchain expertise, notably when recording
cryptocurrencies utilizing distributed ledger expertise.
- FINRA Regulatory Notice 21-25: FINRA Continues to
Encourage Firms to Notify FINRA if They Engage in Activities
Related to Digital Assets
The content material of this text is meant to offer a normal
information to the subject material. Specialist recommendation ought to be sought
about your particular circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Know-how from United States